Whitelisting Wealth Factory Emails
Whitelisting the Wealth Factory Domain
Depending on your email client, there are different ways to Whitelist the Wealth Factory domain. Follow the instructions for your specific email client below. If you have a custom domain, you may need to try another method recommended by your email service provider. For example, if you have a website domain set up through Squarespace, they utilize Google as their email service provider, and you can follow the Gmail instructions below.
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- Add [email protected] to your Contacts list.
- Next, from the Admin console Home page, go to Apps > G Suite > Gmail > Advanced Settings.
On the left, select the top-level organization, typically your domain.
- In the Spam, phishing, and malware section, scroll to the Email whitelist setting. Or, in the search field, enter email whitelist.
- Enter the IP address of the sending mail servers you want to whitelist (wealthfactory.com).
- At the bottom of the Gmail Advanced settings page, click Save.
- In your Spam folder, mark any Wealth Factory messages you see as Not Spam.
▶️ Alternatively, you can watch a video on how to set up a whitelist in Gmail here.
- Add the email address ([email protected]) to your Contacts
- Click the cog icon in the top right corner and then More mail settings
- Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders
- Add add the domain of the email you want to whitelist to the list of Safe senders
- Return to Safe and blocked senders and then select Safe mailing lists
- Add the email address of the online group you want to whitelist to the list of Safe mailing lists
- Add [email protected] to your Contacts.
- Click Settings > Filters > Add
- Enter a Filter Name > wealthfactory.com in the Sender field
- Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to
- Click Save, and then Save again