Having issues logging into your Wealth Factory account? Try these steps!
- If you haven't set up a password through your unique link in the Welcome email, you must complete this step first. You cannot set up a password without this unique link. If you are unable to locate your Welcome email, go here.
- Once you have set up a password, you should be able to log in! We recommend bookmarking the login page located here: https://wealthfactory.com/member
- Sometimes you may see an error when attempting to log in. Please verify:
- You're using the email address your account was set up under. If you have changed your email address since setting up your account, you may need to try a different address to log in.
- You are entering your password that is case-sensitive (upper/lowercase letters must be correct from when you set up the password).
If you are still seeing an error, please try using the "Forgot Password" link below login.
- Once you have entered the email address your account is set up with, you will receive an email with subject line "ACTION REQUIRED: Password Reset." This email typically arrives in 2-5 minutes after you submit your request. If you don't see the email arrive, you may need to search your Spam/Trash folder to find it, or refresh your application. If you find the email in your Spam/Trash folder, follow these steps to whitelist the Wealth Factory domain so you will receive our emails in the future.
- We recommend clearing your browser's cache/cookies before resetting your password to avoid any potential issues.
- The link in the Forgot Password email must be used within 24 hours of the request or it will not work. If you did not get to resetting your password in that time, you will need to request a new link by following step A above. If you see the error "Authentication Error" the link has expired. You may need to check to ensure you are using the link from the most recent Password Reset email and/or request a new link. Only the most recent email link will work.
If you have opted out of Wealth Factory emails, you may have issues receiving the Forgot Password email. Please opt in by following the link here. Scroll down to the bottom and enter your name/email (the same email you used for your account) and hitting enter.
- If you have tried the above steps and are still having issues, please email [email protected]. Include the email address your account is under, your first and last name, and the error code you are seeing when you attempt to log in.